Monday, December 7, 2009

Miley cyrus naked. Some new pics.

Miley cyrus naked...

miley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus naked
How can I get my daughter to stop looking at Hannah Montana? How to get my daughter to stop looking at Hannah Montana? hi. i have a 6 year old who last month saw pictures of Miley Cyrus in her underwear, the vanity fair, her video at the Teen Choice Awards, the music video of party in the usa, like mileys inapropriate thing that ever done. After that, she started acting very strange. took 3 of my black bra in my drawer and put them under his shirt and deliberately made sure that the straps and sides of bra is shown. when I saw it and was appauled i. I asked her why she was dressed that way, and she said: Miley Cyrus wore a bra in celebration of the music video in which the U.S. nd want to be like her! I look pretty? I made him change clothes and give me back my bra and had a long conversation with her about why he should not dress that way. but she kept doing these things. I stole my digital camera and took pictures of her in my bra and naked. I found out and punished and put a parental lock on the Disney channel, but has not stopped yet. still sneak into my room and watch hannah montana and steal some of my underwear. in school last week, wearing one of my nightgowns shortcut to school (I did not know at the time because he wore a shirt of it) and I said at the beginning of that at noon he took off his sweatshirt and unveiled his shirt sleep and was surprised that two boys kissing at lunch. I just dont know what to do now. please help me.
Download s e x tapes here...


No comments:

Post a Comment